10 Signs You’re a People Pleaser [Podcast]
Are you afraid of other peoples opinions of you? Do you always seem to attract folks who need rescuing?
Well…you just might be a people pleaser.
Quite a few people who come through LifePlan struggle with being a people pleaser and finding their worth in the acceptance of other people. It can control them.
When your life always revolves around being a people pleaser you actually end up losing life. It robs you of your authentic self
and it all comes from a persons root system. It’s the stuff that’s deeply ingrained in you.
In today’s show I look at 10 signs you may be a people pleaser.
Here’s they are:
1. You end up doing things for others in hopes that they will do things for you.
2. You become frustrated when people don’t love you back.
3. You’re guarded and you don’t let people in so that you don’t get hurt.
4. You’re always afraid of other peoples opinions of you.
5. You feel you are worth less than other people.
6. You attract takers and people who always need to be rescued.
7. You always apologize for things that you do. You blame yourself.
8. You become a victim of constructive criticism.
9. You neglect you.
10. You let opportunities and life pass you by.
If that list sounds a lot like you and you found yourself saying, “That’s me!”, you need to start the conversation about LifePlan.
Your worth is not dependent on someone else’s opinion of you. It’s dependent on God and what God thinks is really all that’s important. Find your significance in Him – He’s crazy about you!