5 Steps to Become The Strongest Leader for Your Team
“If people don’t know where they’re going, they only give you half of their productivity. When they don’t know what the business is doing, they come in and do their “j-o-b” with no desire to grow or learn more.”
We have two incredible interviews on the show today!
These leaders have called in with questions every entrepreneur and leader should be asking…
“I think my meetings suck.” We tackle this statement and what to do about it….
Here’s a taste of what we talk about:
- Where your time must be focused as an entrepreneur
- How to increase your team’s productivity
- The 5 steps to becoming a stronger leader
- What your meetings should look like
- How to re-energize your business
- How to increase the loyalty of your team
- Keeping momentum in your business
Our second guest asks,
“How do I re-invest myself after working for a leader who tarnished my reputation and then was eventually let go?”
We dive into:
- The best mindset in business
- What’s holding you back from being a stronger leader
- Recovering from setting unreasonable goals for the team, micromanaging
- How to turn a conflict situation into a growth experience
- How to set expectations for your team
One of THE most important things you can do for your business is to serve the daylights out of your team, and set them up for success.
I want to hear from you on this! Comment below with your questions, challenges, solutions, or stories.
If you have questions that you want answered, solutions you need, things that are holding you back… Let’s talk! I will give you the best solution I possibly can. It’s really easy. Get on the schedule here.
Thanks for listening folks!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Let us know…
Reviews are insanely helpful. I read each and every one of them! Please leave an honest review for Chris LoCurto Show Podcast.
Want more? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes!
Question: What is your biggest struggle in leading your team to success? (Comment below!)