5 Unconventional Ways to Inspire Your Team [Podcast]
You have to have an inspired team. That’s a no-brainer. If your team is not inspired they are not productive.
What do you get when you have an inspired team? What happens when you spend time focusing on inspiring your team?
That’s the subject of today’s show: 5 Unconventional Ways to Inspire Your Team
For me personally, when I understand that I have a purpose and am part of a mission then I tend to pour myself into that job. I bring my all. I bring energy and loyalty.
And if you’ve done a good job leading me, you will have my buy in…which leads to my ownership.
That’s what I want for my team. I don’t want somebody who doesn’t feel like what they are doing isn’t bigger than them or doesn’t have ownership in their job.
I don’t hire a person who “can” do the job. I want somebody who wants to do the job. I want someone who says, “Chris – I want to be a part of this!”.
So here are the 5 Unconventional Ways to Inspire Your Team.
(If they don’t make sense just listen to the podcast.)
1. Take A Lap – Get up and get out. (It’s become a ritual for the Chris LoCurto team. )
2. Intentional Gelato – a great chance to teach culture. Click her to find Gelato in your area. : )
3. Team Potluck – It’s not what you think…wink wink.
4. One on One Meetings – “It’s not you, it’s me.”
5. The Teachable Moment – cue Lightbulb.
Remember, as a leader it’s your job to make your team successful, not the other way around.
Tell me below the 2 ways you are going to inspire your team in an unconventional way.