Ask Chris: Your First Hire
I’ve got a special treat for you on today’s show… Mr. Barry White stops in the studio for a guest appearance. (You’ll get it in a minute)
But seriously, our Q&A shows have been such a hit that we are changing the name to “Ask Chris” and are making it even easier to “ask Chris” your questions about business and life.
Go to ChrisLoCurto.com/AskChris and leave your question and you just might make it on the show! And use #AskChris if you want to ask Chris a question on social.
Today’s question is on the topic of – who should you hire first when building your business.
More specifically, “does my personality style limit me to who I should hire first?”
Shout out to Randy for giving us today’s question.
In this episode you will learn:
- How do you set up your business for success.
- Can any personality style be an entrepreneur?
- Why you should avoid partnerships.
- Who do you hire first in your startup.
- Do you hire by personality style?
- Why you should start small.
- Fixed expenses vs. Variable expenses
- How to get a free DISC personality test.
AND for the month of December we are giving away a FREE DISC Personality Style Test to EVERYONE who leaves us an iTunes Review. EVERYONE!!!
So go to iTunes, leave a review, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, reference your review with your name and we’ll make sure you get your FREE Test.