Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, And Get The Right Things Done
On today’s episode of the EntreLeadership Podcast, I interviewed author Peter Bregman about his book 18 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done.
Here are just a few things we discussed:
- The importance of paying attention to positive people.
- Your identity is not in your failures!
- Helping leadership to loosen their resistance to change.
- How do boundaries, or the lack of boundaries, affect your day?
As a bonus, Peter is also giving away five free copies of 18 Minutes. In order to qualify, you must first:
- Leave a comment below by answering the question.
- Fill out the contact form. Don’t put your mailing info in the comment.
- Tweet a link to this post. Click to Tweet. If you don’t have Twitter, you can use Facebook.
I will pick the winners on Sept. 14 based on the comments and promotion of the post. If you are selected, I will notify you by email. Thanks everyone!
Question: Why do you need Peter’s book?