[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/chris-locurto/id522095976?mt=2″ size=”medium” target=”_blank”]iTunes[/button] [button link=”http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-chris-locurto-show” size=”medium” target=”_blank”]Stitcher Radio[/button] [button link=”https://soundcloud.com/chrislocurto” size=”medium” target=”_blank”]SoundCloud[/button]
You cannot be a quality leader if you are not constantly pouring into yourself.
Daily personal growth is tough when you own a business, or you’re a leader.
For today’s Q&A we dive into this question:
“How do I manage my time so I can have the right balance of own professional development, along with time spent managing team and hospital and figuring everything else out…?”
Here’s what you’ll discover in this episode:
- How to determine where and how you spend your time in personal growth
- What a weekly focus on leadership growth looks like
- What I always recommend for personal growth
- How to manage your hiring process to give you more time
- The biggest key in your hiring process
- How to attract the right people to your business and keep them there
- What the Leadership Crazy Cycle is, steps to get out of it
- 90 Day Initiatives
Leaders don’t have a lack of books, there’s a ton of information out there. Information is not the issue.
Learn more and get on the wait list (we’re opening enrollment tomorrow!) here:
If you want to be on the show and have your question answered by me, it’s easy to do now. Get on the schedule here.
Thanks for listening folks!
Share the love
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Let us know…
Reviews are insanely helpful. I read each and every one of them! Please leave an honest review for Chris LoCurto Show Podcast.
Want more? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes!
Q: What are the top resources you use to continually grow as a leader?