How To Control Your Emotions – The Emotional Bell Curve [Podcast]
On todays show we are talking about the Emotional Bell Curve and controlling your emotions.
This topic was sparked by a recent temper tantrum I witnessed on the race track which resulted in a driver being kicked out of the championship race. He lost his cool. He didn’t control his emotions.
He’s not alone! Many of us have a hard time controlling our emotional response in negative situations. Well..the Emotional Bell Curve will soon become your best friend when you need to control your emotions.
Also, we started the new lesson series, The Core, yesterday. Theses are the foundational lessons I teach my exclusive coaching clients. The response has been awesome! If you haven’t gotten started…why?
Dive in and let me know what you think.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to use the Bell Curve to control your emotions
- Why poor performers turn to Facebook to “vent”
- Why you need to reset your expectations
- How to get to the High Performing side of the Bell Curve
- Whether controlling your emotions determines your success
- How to dissect the moment
Question: Where are you on the Emotional BellCurve?