We have two phenomenal questions from our podcast listeners today.
Suzanne asks, “I just left a non-profit, and wasn’t able to handle the emotions that went into it. I felt myself getting too much compassion fatigue. Do you have suggestions on how to have a healthy emotional separation at work?”
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Responsibility in caring for others, philanthropic work or counseling
- Understanding rejection
- What happens when you don’t effect change in someone’s life
- Your single greatest value as a human
- What getting worth from people looks like
- The core of getting “you” healthy
- Difference between helping for your worth…and truly helping
- Where to get your self worth
Keeley asks about personality styles, and solving communication issues as a leader.
We dive into:
- How to tax the collective intelligence of the team
- What to do when team members don’t add valuable input, or voice their opinion
- How to communicate with different personality styles on your team
- The right questions to ask to lead your team to higher engagement
- How to lead your team to success in the moment
- Exactly what to say in meetings
If you want to be on the show and have your question answered by me, it’s easy to do now. Get on the schedule here.
Next-Level Leadership Live Event is going to be a jam packed 3 days looking at making you, your team and your business successful in every area with new perspective.
Now there are folks already on the waiting list for this event…who will be notified before everyone else when tickets are available. Right now, if you want to get on that list go to chrislocurto.com/events!!