Christmas bells are starting to ring…
Today I dive into how to deal with holiday setbacks, rant on election responses a little, and tell you how to thrive during this potentially stressfull-frenzied-in-law-overwhelmed-people-drama-filled-glorious Christmas season.
Here’s what you’ll discover on this episode:
- Signs you’re in survival mode
- How to start thriving
- How to make better decisions to combat burnout
- What the scriptures say about survival mode
- Escape work overwhelm
- The difference between perspective and quality perspective
- How to deal with survival mode in the workplace
- Get rid of negativity
If you want to be on the show and have your question answered by me, it’s easy to do now. Get on the schedule here.
Next-Level Leadership Live Event is going to be a jam packed 3 days looking at making you, your team and your business successful in every area with new perspective.
Now there are folks already on the waiting list for this event…who will be notified before everyone else when tickets are available. Right now, if you want to get on that list go to chrislocurto.com/events!!