On todays podcast, team member Joel Fortner joins me to answer your questions about strategic planning!
In this episode, I dig into my strategic planing process and answer questions like:
- Why does strategic planning matter?
- What’s involved in a strategic plan?
- How do you implement and follow through once you’ve got the strategic plan?
- What kind of information do you get out of a strategic plan?
- How far ahead do you plan out the future of your company?
- How often do you revisit a strategic plan?
- When do you re-vamp a strategic plan?
- Will you make more money and increase revenue?
I’ll also be sharing stories from several companies that have gone through my Strategic Planning events and have had tremendous success.
“The Strat Plan gave us perspective on our business that we could have never obtained on our own. We gently peeled back the leadership lid that was creating a bottleneck to our companies growth opportunities. The step-by-step guidance of the Strat Plan methodically helped us develop a vision that gave us the gift of unlimited potential. We were able to shift away from a singular event driven momentum so we can now engage in the long term process of success.” - Brian Staley, ITG
Question: What else do you want to know about the strategic planning process?