iTunes Stitcher Radio SoundCloud
You can Subscribe in iTunes !
Tom Ziglar on success, significance, and legacy.
Let me just start by saying, the Ziglar family has had an incredible impact on my life. As CEO of Ziglar, Inc., Tom Ziglar shares not only a last name with his father, Zig Ziglar, but he also carries on his philosophy, which is simply, “You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
Tom joined the Zig Ziglar Corporation in 1987, learning every aspect of the business as he climbed from working in the warehouse, to sales, to seminar promotion, to sales management and then on to leadership.
We recently did a show with Meg Meeker talking about great fathers leading their children. I can tell you Zig did that with Tom and his sisters, and Tom is doing that very thing as a father with his daughter.
Tom has done an incredible job carrying on the Ziglar legacy, and I am honored to have him on the show today.
- Where the Ziglar philosophy “You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want,” was created
- The Ziglar success philosophy
- How to put in the hard work in a “lifehack” culture
- Ziglar Legacy Certification
- The Wheel of Life and Legacy
- Spiritual Success and the Wheel of Life
- The top lesson Tom learned from Zig
Thanks for listening folks!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons on the pop-up side bar, or at the bottom of the post.
Let us know…Reviews are insanely helpful. I read each and every one of them! Please leave an honest review for Chris LoCurto Show Podcast.
Want more? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes!