The Leadership Gap Between You and Your Greatness
Confidence is believing you’re able, competence is knowing you’re able.
On today’s show we have Lolly Daskal, who is phenomenal at everything she does, and she is helping CEOs and businesses to accomplish. She is the founder and CEO of Lead From Within, her proprietary leadership program engineered to be a catalyst for leaders who want to enhance performance and make a meaningful difference. Lolly was designated a Top-50 Leadership and Management Expert by Inc. magazine, and Huffington Post honored Lolly with the title of The Most Inspiring Woman in the World.
After sending out proposal after proposal for a new book, one publishing house finally asked Lolly, “What have you been training, teaching, and doing successfully the last 3 decades? That’s what we want to hear.”
Then came The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness, a powerful system about who we choose to be while we’re leading. For every leadership style we have, there is a gap, and it can cost us in our greatness. With each archetype there is the light and the dark, the greatness and the gap. It’s a system you can learn and teach in teams, a shortcut in language to push each leader to greatness.
On this episode, you will discover:
- The 30 year old leadership system that led Lolly to success in executive coaching and leadership
- Which archetype Lolly coaches me on personally
- The Re-think model
- The 7 different leadership archetypes in your business
- The greatness and the gap for the 7 types of leaders
- How to use the 7 archetypes on your team
- Why it’s important to know your archetype
- How your archetype can give you purpose and a legacy
Question: Which archetype do you most relate to, and how do you navigate?