The Powerful, Repeatable Sales Process Critical To Your Leadership
You can Subscribe in iTunes !
“When your business is who you are, every bit of you is tied up in the emotional decision-making process. It affects every part of your life.”
TODAY we are talking about sales and leadership. We’re talking about the fear of, “can I trust someone else with the revenue responsibility of this business?” I’ve been SO looking forward to this episode, and we’re going to cover what you can do right now in your business and role.
In this episode we walk through high-level sales strategy, and the nitty gritty details. Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The #1 reason customers leave
- How to build relationships and conquer objections in sales
- What emotional buy lines in sales are, and how to use them
- How to ask the right questions, and know when to close
- How to determine if you have the right mindset for sales
- Why selling doesn’t have to produce anxiety and stress
- The fears holding back your business growth
- What holds businesses back in sales, that has little to do with sales
- Why 85% of business owners are stuck in their job
Thanks for listening folks!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons on the pop-up side bar, or at the bottom of the post.
Let us know…Reviews are insanely helpful. I read each and every one of them! Please leave an honest review for Chris LoCurto Show Podcast.
Want more? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes!