The Three Most Powerful Lessons a Leader Can Learn
“Today we’re talking about transformation, and Joel and I have a HUGE announcement…”
We are launching the Elevate Your Leadership Online Event!! Guys we are so crazy excited about this. This event is centered around solving the very struggles and core issues that impact every single leader and entrepreneur. These are the most powerful lessons for entrepreneurs and leaders, lessons I have been helping people with for a long time.
It’s the content I’m always pushing our leaders and entrepreneurs in our Next-Level Mastermind and coaching program to solve…because these are the three biggest pieces holding you back right now as a leader.
We’re PUMPED. The easiest way to find out more info is to click the banner on our homepage!
In today’s podcast, Joel (our extremely handsome client head coach) and I dive into the DNA of businesses, including ours. Two of our phenomenal Next-Level Mastermind clients join us and we get to the core of solving problems in business, and what the transformation in a business looks like after implementing the three core lessons: Killing the Leadership Crazy Cycle, Tackling Tough Conversations, and Creating a Culture of Champions.
People come into our events thinking…
“I’m the only one going through this, every other leader has it put together…no one else is experiencing what I’m experiencing.”
THEN they step in to a event and realize everyone is struggling to grow and transform their businesses…dealing with the same. exact. things.
Let’s hear from two of our AMAZING clients. Magnus Simonarson and Quinn Denning are incredible leaders and the Presidents of their companies, busting it every day for their businesses and families. Magnus is the President of Consultwebs and a leader that came into his role, asking,
“What do I do? What do I focus on from 8- 5 as a leader?”
We see so many leader struggle because they don’t know what winning looks like in their role. NO, not everything falls to you as a leader in a business. It’s so much more than just deciding your day looks like…
Most leaders are overwhelmed, overloaded and stuck in the Leadership Crazy Cycle. They have endless tasks and problems to solve, they don’t know what’s the smartest thing to do, and they live stuck in this place. Almost EVERY leader in this situation passes everything on to their team leads and pushes the Leadership Crazy Cycle to their employees….are you in this crazy cycle?
If you’re relating to even one of these points, you’re in the Leadership Crazy Cycle:
- You have so much to do and feel so overwhelmed, you don’t have time to even manage your time…
- You don’t have time to delegate…
- You don’t have time to hire anyone to delegate to…
- You don’t have time to lead…
- You don’t have time to teach…
- You don’t have time for hardly anything other than your to-do list and putting out fires…
Here’s a taste of Magnus has to say on what held him back the most in his business, jump to 8:20. To hear more on the Leadership Crazy Cycle jump to 10:50 here on the player:
We dive into behind the scenes culture at 22:25, listen here:
“If I would have implemented the lessons on Tackling Tough Conversations, I could have cut out this toxicity in my business 6 months earlier…”
- Toxicity bleeds to the rest of the team and poisons them
- Productivity tanks
- Profits start to go down
- The leader who doesn’t know how to handle this conversation and toxic situation is held back
- Culture takes 10 steps backward
Killing the Leadership Crazy Cycle, Tackling Tough Conversations, and Creating a Culture of Champions are the lessons at the core of the transformation Magnus and Quinn scraped the surface of…
These three key lessons are pillars in your business and they impact EVERY…SINGLE…LEADER and entrepreneur. For well over a decade I have helped and coached thousands of leaders and entrepreneurs to grow their teams and businesses to success. These three core lessons are centered around solving the very struggles and issues that impact every single leader and entrepreneur. Learn more about these lessons here.
When we ask our clients how long they’ve been implementing something like Tackling Tough Conversations, or Creating a Culture of Champions, and they can’t remember. For some it’s only been a year since they implemented but it’s become second nature, DNA inside of their business.
It’s matter of getting the information, and start practicing and implementing.
Here’s what you need to know about learning these core lessons and improving the DNA of your business and attending Elevate Your Leadership Online Event:
- These three core lessons are centered around solving the very struggles and issues that impact EVERY… SINGLE…LEADER and entrepreneur
- If you take the information and run with it, you will transform your team and business
- The Early bird special price is $297 for three transformative lessons for you, and everyone you can get around your computer
- Early bird only lasts for a couple weeks
- This content highlights and gets to the core of the three biggest pieces holding you back right now as a leader
- Because of these lessons, Chris’ clients have transformed their businesses, become less stressed and more productive, while their TEAMS have become less stressed, more productive, and considerably more profitable
- This is not a webinar, this is an online event. Chris will be teaching, speaking, and answering questions
Thanks for listening folks!
Share the love
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Let us know…
Reviews are insanely helpful. I read each and every one of them! Please leave an honest review for Chris LoCurto Show Podcast.
Want more? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes!