Top 10 Posts of 2013
This year we covered a wide range of topics to help grow your leadership, team and business and we’re highlighting the most popular blog posts from 2013.
It’s been a great year of change and growth for me too – I left Dave Ramsey’s organization (#1) to start The Poimen Group (#7) and work with companies and leaders through our Strategic Planning, Business Coaching and LifePlan events (#4), re-launched my podcast (#5) and published my first book, Why Your Meetings Suck (#10)!
Here are the Top 10 most read posts:
- Why I Left Dave Ramsey’s Organization
- Best Company Response To Rant Ever!
- Four Questions Every Leader Must Ask Themselves
- What Strategy I’m Cooking Up For You
- The Podcast Is Back!
- What’s Keeping You From Being Great?
- The Poimen Group Announcement
- 4 Steps To Proper Delegation
- Five Ways to Make Your Team Better
- Why Your Meetings Suck
We’re grateful to be a part of your journey and excited for 2014! As always, feel free to reach out, let us know how you’re doing or how we can help by commenting below or sending a message!
Happy New Year!