You Got Somethin’ To Say?
Many of you have left some amazing comments. So amazing that I think there is potential for some really good guest posts. If that’s you, then let’s see whatchya got.
How should it look?
- The content needs to have something to do with leadership or business.
- It needs to be between 300 and 500 words.
- It can’t be something that has already been published. And you agree not to publish it, except for a promo of it.
- It needs to be clean. No point in putting in anything dirty, or with bad language.
- Try for humor. You don’t have to be Steve Martin…unless you’re Steve Martin, but throw a little somethin’ in there to make us laugh. Unless your content is serious, then It’s okay not too.
- Let me know who you are so I can publish your name, or your…handle? Do they still use the term handle for made up names?
- Let me know how many Twitter and Facebook followers you have, and if you’re willing to promote to them about your post.
- I would like you to put a link on your website back to the post.
Then write it up and email it to me with “Guest Post” in the subject line. So that’s it. I would love to share the talent of those who appreciate my writing. Or…maybe you feel sorry for me. Don’t tell me if you do because I feel pretty good when I see my stats. I don’t want to lose that lovin’ feelin’.