You can Subscribe in iTunes !
“Finding money in the business is the easy part…
Only 15% of the world’s one billion full-time workers are engaged at work. It is significantly better in the U.S.,
at around 30% engaged, but this still means that roughly 70% of American workers aren’t engaged.
When it comes to business, it’s not always about the money…
We have a guest on the show today that knows this to be absolutely true. Chris Camp is a leader and CEO of Atlanta Painting Company, a husband, and a dad. Today we’re talking revenue, leading your team, and frustrations in leadership and how to solve them.
Here’s what we discuss:
- What is your vision for your business? Is it complete? Is it clear?
- What’s limiting your business? (hint: it’s not revenue)
- The subconscious fear-based decision-making process
- Understanding your leadership team’s Values
- Raising up leaders in your business
- Creating incredible culture in your business that’s DNA
Here’s what you can do this week:
Learn more about StratPlan. Talk to us and see if it’s going to be an incredible fit for YOU.
“It’s been the best investment I’ve made as a business. ever.”
Thanks for listening folks!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons on the pop-up side bar, or at the bottom of the post.