We do a lot of coaching around here…and we see countless leaders and business owners who set goals, and don’t hit them.
But most of the time, it’s not because they didn’t try hard enough. These people are busting it. They had all the motivation, stuck with it, and didn’t give up…
But what happened?
You need more than motivation, accountability, and “sticking with it” to keep your goals on track.
Today you’re going to learn what holds people back from creating strong goals. We’re going to talk about what WILL set up your goals for failure.
Here are action steps you can take this week to set strong goals and prevent them from failing:
- Understanding what goal setting ISN’T [1:18]
- Master the 1st step in setting your goals up for success[5:36]
- A key to accomplishing goals: setting up 90 day initiatives [11:21]
- How to proactively remove roadblocks to stop goal failure [15:21]
- Address the thought process that keeps your goals too small [17:39]
- The trap that holds leaders back from setting attainable goals [22:30]
- The final goal setting step most leaders neglect [27:13]
Values Motivator profile for your team