Is your business idea a golden opportunity or a distraction?
Some of you may want to acquire a business or some of you may want to start a franchise and become an entrepreneur. Some of you may want to add a new revenue stream or division to your company.
How to discern if your newest opportunity is a winning strategy, or a harmful distraction:
- Key #1: the VERY first piece you need to know when evaluating winning business opportunities [6:52]
- Key #2: how look at every single opportunity as an outside investor [12:22]
- Key #3: discovering how to supply the energy a new opportunity requires, so your current money makers don’t suffer [15:22]
- Key #4: the personal steps you can take as a leader to make sure it’s a golden opportunity instead of a distraction [22:37]
- Key #5: how to uncover if new opportunities align with current strategy [26:02]