Some awesome leaders have called in with questions every entrepreneur and leader should be asking!
Our first guest asks:
“My original responsibilities have been delegated to people, and I struggle a little bit to find what my new role needs to be beyond just the ‘President / CEO’… it’s really kinda figuring out where my responsibilities need to lie and how to redefine my role?”
“I think my meetings suck.”
Here’s a taste of what we cover for this first question:
- Where your time must be focused as an entrepreneur
- How to increase your team’s productivity
- What your meetings should look like
- How to re-energize your business
- How to increase the loyalty of your team
- Keeping momentum in your business
If people don’t know where they’re going, they only give you half of their productivity. When they don’t know what the business is doing, they come in and do their “j-o-b” with no desire to grow or learn more.
The 5 Steps to Become the Strongest Leader for Your Team:
- Focus on Vision!
- Focus on Opportunities!
- Focus on Culture!
- Focus on Setting Your Team Up for Success!
- Focus on Growing Leaders!
Our second guest asks:
“How do you pick up the pieces and re-invest yourself after working with a leader (who was eventually let go) who severely misrepresented your work and tarnished your reputation?”
“It was very difficult for my team to determine which ‘orders’ were coming from that individual vs. me.”
One of THE most important things you can do for your business is to serve the daylights out of your team, and set them up for success!
Serve your team because it’s the RIGHT thing to do… the other pieces will fall in-line.
In answering this second question, we dive into:
- The best mindset in business
- What’s holding you back from being a stronger leader
- Recovering from setting unreasonable goals for the team, micromanaging
- How to turn a conflict situation into a growth experience
- How to set expectations for your team
I want to hear from you on this!
Comment below with your questions, challenges, solutions, or stories.
If you have questions that you want answered, solutions you need, things that are holding you back… Let’s talk! I will give you the best solution I possibly can. It’s really easy. Just give us a call!
Thanks for listening folks!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Let us know…
Reviews are insanely helpful. I read each and every one of them! Please leave an honest review for Chris LoCurto Show Podcast.
Want more? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes!
Question: What is your biggest struggle in leading your team to success? (Comment below!)