Folks, on this episode of The Chris LoCurto Show, we have a very special guest… I know so many of you know him. You have enjoyed listening to him on the show before, and all of the things that we’ve done in the past. He’s had a phenomenal impact in my life: Rabbi Daniel Lapin. Rabbi is the best-selling author of Thou Shall Prosper, which again, has had a huge impact in my life. Additionally, his phenomenal, new book, Business Secrets from the Bible is super powerful! We’re discussing ancient Jewish wisdom today, and how it can lead to success.
Here are some of my questions for Rabbi Lapin in this episode:
- Obviously cutting debt and unnecessary expenses are vital, as is wise investing, but are there really specific tips and tools that can help most of us increase our actual income?
- Unlike health or family issues, most business and financial problems come from bad decisions. Can one learn to make better decisions? And if so, how?
- Is team building essential to success?
- Are there specific spiritual secrets to go from a one person show to an organization?
- You’re not Donald Trump, Warren Buffet or Bill Gates… so what qualifies you to counsel people on how to increase their income and earning power?
- Why do you so dislike the famous song from the musical, Fiddler on the Roof, “If I Was a Rich Man?”
- Is it really more important to learn that the profession of business is moral, than it is to learn, say, how to dress well, or how to read a balance sheet?
- What is leadership, how important is it and can one learn it?
- Why do you think it is necessary for a young person, early in his or her career even to think of the subject of retirement, let alone decide never to do so?
- Aren’t people born either optimistic and cheerful or pessimistic and depressed? Yet you say that we can all become optimists. Why should we and how would we?
- Is it true that we should all seek to work in areas that we really love?
- You describe how one’s success is linked to how many people one knows…. what if I am just not a people person?
- How is money “generated” rather than simply redistributed?
QUESTION: In what areas have you used God’s principles in your business and life?