Folks, on today’s show, we have a very special guest. I know so many of you know him. You have enjoyed listening to him on the show and all of the things that we’ve done in the past.
He’s had a phenomenal impact in my life. Rabbi Daniel Lapin who is the best-selling author of Thou Shall Prosper which again, has had a huge impact in my life and his great phenomenal new book, Business Secrets from the Bible.
In this episode, I ask Rabbi a few questions:
- Obviously cutting debt and unnecessary expenses are vital as is wise investing, but are there really specific tips and tools that can help most of us increase our actual income?
- Unlike health or family issues, most business and financial problems come from bad decisions. Can one learn to make better decisions? And if so, how?
- Is team building essential to success? Are there specific spiritual secrets to go from one person show to an organization?
- You’re not Donald Trump, Warren Buffet or Bill Gates so what qualifies you to counsel people on how to increase their income and earning power?
- Why do you so dislike the famous song from the musical, Fiddler on the Roof, “If I Was a Rich Man”?
- Is it really more important to learn that the profession of business is moral than it is to learn, say, how to dress well, or how to read a balance sheet?
- What is leadership, how important is it and can one learn it?
- Why do you think it is necessary for a young person, early in his or her career even to think of the subject of retirement, let alone decide never to do so?
- Aren’t people born either optimistic and cheerful or pessimistic and depressed? Yet you say that we can all become optimists. Why should we and how would we?
- Is it true that we should all seek to work in areas that we really love?
- You describe how one’s success is linked to how many people one knows….what if I am just not a people person?
- How is money “generated” rather than simply redistributed?
QUESTION: In what areas have you used God’s principles in your business and life?