7 Questions To Change The Way You Lead Forever with Michael Bungay Stanier
On this episode of The Chris LoCurto Show we’re talking to Michael Bungay Stanier, is the founder and Senior Partner of Box of Crayons, best known for their coaching programs that help time-crunched managers coach in 10 minutes or less. He has written a number of books, and is best known for his book, Do More Great Work. And we’re talking to him about his book The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn from our conversation on the show today:
- The secrets to asking a question well
- The 5 essential components to build new, effective habits
- The coaching habit to say less, ask more, and change the way you lead
- Your T.E.R.A. Quotient: connection between neuroscience and leadership
- The A.W.E. question which separates good listeners from terrible listeners
- How everyone falls into one of the “Drama Triangle” roles, and how to stop being reactive
Go to Book Of Crayons: The Coaching Habit Book to learn more about Michael, and get your copy of The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever, today!