Our guest today, Michael Bungay Stanier, is the founder and Senior Partner of Box of Crayons, best known for their coaching programs that help time-crunched managers coach in 10 minutes or less. He has written a number of books and is best known for his book, Do More Great Work.
Here’s what you’ll learn from our conversation on the show today:
- 8 secrets to asking a question well
- The AWE question that separates good listeners from terrible listeners
- Your TERA Quotient: connection between neuroscience and leadership
- The 5 essential components to build new, effective habits
- The coaching habit to say less, ask more, and change the way you lead
go to http://www.boxofcrayons.biz/the-coaching-habit-book/ and learn more about Michael and get your copy of The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever, today.
Next-Level Leadership LIVE Event: TICKETS ON SALE!