You and I both know traditional goal-setting doesn’t work.
But Michael Hyatt’s process does.
If you truly want to make this your best year ever, and finally make progress against the goals that matter most, then go watch Michael’s video:
Today, I am talking about setting up your year for success.
- What are the most important things that you need to accomplish over the next year? Are they short-term or long-term?
- What can you actually do in 2016?
- How does it break down into each quarter?
- Who is going to do what?
- What can hold us back from accomplishing these goals?
- What resources are we missing?
Here’s to you and an incredible 2016!
Click here to download the transcript of this week’s episode.
2 thoughts on “159 | Best Year Ever”
Chris, Have you heard about John Lee Dumas’ Freedom Journal? It sounds like he is also using his influence to help people make and achieve their goals. I wonder if it might be a good compliment to Michael Hyatt’s program. Thoughts?
I have heard of it and it looks like a pretty solid product. I have no doubt that it would compliment very well. Thanks Jon!