In day-to-day life it’s easy to fall into the trap of believing a myth or a lie about yourself.
Broken belief systems can cripple you if you don’t watch out. On the show today I wanted to focus on 8 core myths that I see often during our LifePlan events.
Now these 8 lies are not the only myths there are! There’s a ton more we didn’t have time for.
But I wanted to dive into these 8 and unpack them for you so you can be on guard against these myths creeping into your life.
Here’s a preview of what we cover on the episode:
- Is other peoples happiness more important than yours?
- Why happiness isn’t the end game
- Codependency and self sabotage
- Can you truly earn someone’s love?
- Why “building walls” is killing your relationships
- Is all conflict bad?
- Unless it’s easy…it’s wrong!
- Do you really have to be right?