On this episode of The Chris LoCurto Show, Rabbi Daniel Lapin and I go into details from his book, Business Secrets From The Bible–a powerful, powerful book.
Jewish Americans are the wealthiest religious group in the U.S.
How are they consistently wealthier than the rest of the population? That is exactly what we discuss on today’s episode!
For those of you that have been with me for a long time, you’ve heard the interviews that I’ve had with Rabbi. He’s just not only one of my favorite people to interview, but also a huge influence in my life.
While there is SO much information that we discussed, I actually had to delete a bunch of questions to not make the show a week long!! There are 40 secrets in the book and we hit on some crazy powerful, life-changing information!
Some Questions I Asked:
- How does secret #1 give businesses such an incredible advantage?
- What is the power of specialization and exchange?
- How much greater advantage do businesses have by becoming interdependent on people?
- Why is it that we don’t treat the person that signs our paycheck the same way we treat the customers of the business?
- Can you explain to us God’s offering to us?
- Why is the community aspect so powerful in the Jewish community?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The strategies, tips, tools, and techniques derived from ancient Jewish wisdom
- Why secret number #1 is a mantra in our office
- How Bill Gates faired against Mother Teresa
- The power of specialization and exchange
- How connecting with other people is vital to your business
- The potential dangers for subjectivity
- How money is a certificate of good performance
- Plus much more…
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Rabbi Lapin is phenomenal… I loved his analogy of a rental car! What are your thoughts on this analogy?