Nearly every year 100 Jewish people are included in the Forbes 400 Wealthiest Americans. By demographic proportion, there shouldn’t be more than 8 or 9.
How are they consistently wealthier than the rest of the population? That is exactly what we discuss on today’s episode!
For those of you that have been with me for a long time, you’ve heard the interviews that I’ve had with Rabbi. He’s just not only one of my favorite people to interview, but also a huge influence in my life.
And while there is SO much information that we discussed, I actually had to delete a bunch of questions to not make the show a week long!! There are 40 secrets in the book and we hit on some crazy powerful life changing information!
Some Questions I Asked:
- How does secret #1 give businesses such an incredible advantage?
- What is the power of specialization and exchange?
- How much greater advantage do businesses have by becoming interdependent on people?
- Why is it that we don’t treat the person that signs our paycheck the same way we treat the customers of the business?
- Can you explain to us God’s offering to us?
- Why is the community aspect so powerful in the Jewish community?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The strategies, tips, tools, and techniques derived from ancient Jewish wisdom
- Why secret number #1 is a mantra in our office
- How Bill Gates faired against Mother Teresa
- The power of specialization and exchange
- How connecting with other people is vital to your business
- The potential dangers for subjectivity
- How money is a certificate of good performance
- Plus much more…
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Rabbi Lapin is phenomenal. His book Business Secrets From The Bible is a powerful, powerful book. I loved his analogy of a rental car. What are your thoughts on this analogy?
Click here to download the transcript.