How have you handled the COVID-19 situation as a leader? Do you feel behind the curve? How do you best lead yourself and your team right now? Are you planning for the right scenarios?
Members of the Next-Level Mastermind and our community got together this week to discuss how to best respond to the COVID-19 crisis and lead during uncertainty.
I wanted to share the recording because I really think it’s important that we come together and help one another during this time.
In this video, you’ll get to answers to questions like:
- How do I lead myself well, and make good decisions?
- What are keys to leading my team through fear and change?
- How should I serve my customers?
- What should I plan for?
- What may be new opportunities for me?
- Should I take out a loan if things get bad financially?
Now is the time for steady, confident leadership for our teams, customers, and families!
Think coaching may help you navigate the days ahead? Fill out this form today to schedule a free coaching call.