We have special guest, Dr. Josh Axe on the show today.
This guy has authored 3 books…with another book in the works.
He’s been featured on Dr. Oz and has worked with elite Olympic athletes!
Get ready for some insane info…a pen and paper would be recommended.
Here’s a taste of what we talk about:
- How sugar is more addictive than cocaine.
- The number one cause of disease.
- How to get rid of inflammation.
- Why you should stay away from fruit juice.
- The ideal amount of sugar you SHOULD get.
- The basics of the ketogenic diet.
- Is paleo the right diet for everyone.
- How your body burns energy.
- Burning body fat for weight loss.
- Acidic vs. Alkaline
- The common pitfalls of the paleo diet.
- The truth about fat.
This is just a preview of all the good stuff Dr. Axe shares with us today.
If you’d like more info about Dr. Axe visit his website: http://draxe.com
He’s giving away an amazing eBook for free right now so check it out.
Also, you can check him out on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrJoshAxe
Or follow him over on twitter: https://twitter.com/drjoshaxe
2 thoughts on “125 | Curing Cancer, Alzheimer’s, and Losing Weight with Dr. Josh Axe”
since listening to this pod cast, I’ve been following Dr. Axe’s web site and recipes, with working out and eating off his recipes, I’ve lost nine pounds and feeling great mentally. Thanks guys for taking the time to interview him.
You’re a beast, Steve!!! Way to go!!!!