Subscribe to the podcast: [button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/chris-locurto/id522095976?mt=2″ size=”medium” target=”_blank”]iTunes[/button] [button link=”http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-chris-locurto-show” size=”medium” target=”_blank”]Stitcher Radio[/button] [button link=”https://soundcloud.com/chrislocurto” size=”medium” target=”_blank”]SoundCloud[/button]
YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/8C8KZLTlS0M
If you think getting your MBA is your ticket to good life…think again.
Having your MBA can be extremely valuable IF you know YOUR WHY.
On today’s show you will learn:
- Do you need an MBA to get the “corner office”?
- Why a mindset shift is crucial
- Active vs. Passive Learning
- When to hire an MBA
- The only reason you should get your MBA
- Is college a “must”?
- Why you must teach yourself to continue to learn
- The Importance of learning from experts
- Self taught vs. MBA
- What it takes to be successful
How has an MBA or some form of intentional learning helped you?
What are you doing now to grow?