Don’t Be Shark Bait: Define Your Mission, Achieve Your Purpose
In the next 15 seconds… could you recite your company’s Mission Statement by heart? Could the entire leadership team repeat it?
Can you see the mission being reflected in…:
- Team conversations?
- Actions and attitudes in the culture?
The more your mission drives your culture, the less time you will spend “fixing” bad actions and attitudes.
Define your Mission Statement to guide culture, inspire team members, and clearly guide your decision-making:
- The red flag you need to spot related to your Mission [4:22]
- The two reasons people show up when there is no clear mission (these motivations breed toxicity in your culture) [5:30]
- Finding your mission when you’re not in the “life-change” business [6:23]
- 3 questions you must ask today about your mission [7:23]
- How The Poimen Group came to be [11:17]
- How we live out our Mission Statement in our culture here [18:22]
- What your mission statement should be [24:03]
- How to get mission alignment with daily tasks on your team [25:03]