Michael Hyatt joins me on the podcast today to talk about his incredible new goal setting course, 5 Days To Your Best Year Ever.
You can absolutely make 2014 your best year ever but it’s not just going to happen. Making resolutions and having goals is a step in the right direction but to actually achieve meaningful goals, you need an action plan. In the Skype interview, Michael and I talk about:
- How to write S.M.A.R.T. goals (specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, time-bound)
- Why looking into your past can change your future
- How to get motivated and stay motivated
- What happens if you don’t achieve your goal(s)
- Why you should focus on 5 to 7 goals that are career and life oriented
- How to get off your “BUT”
- What to do about people that don’t support your goals
I’m giving away the course to one lucky reader but if you’re not that lucky person, you’ve got to sign up for Michaels course before Jan 16! After 11:59pm on Thursday, the store closes. Why? Michael found that there is a small window of time for people to set goals. The first time is over the Christmas and New Year’s holidays. The second is at the halfway point of the year during the summer. So if you want to have your best year ever, register now.
Don’t procrastinate! Don’t put it off any longer. Make 2014 your best year ever and start today!
I’ll announce the winner by 5pm CST. Also, you will save 25% by using this link to purchase the course: http://www.bestyearever.me/chrisl
Who’s ready to win? After listening to the podcast, answer the question in the comment section and be sure to tweet or post on Facebook and LinkedIn! It might just get you extra credit…
Question: What does your “best year ever” look like?