Do you want to know how businesses win at sales?
It’s pretty simple…INTEGRITY. Not compromising just to make a buck.
Trust me, it will always come back to bite you.
I asked Joel to join me on the show to talk a little bit about our sales process and how he focuses on integrity when selling.
Here’s what Joel and I cover on the show:
- How to have integrity when selling
- Joel’s philosophy on servant selling
- What you usually don’t find in sales people
- How to guide the customer through serving
- Sales techniques vs. Serving Techniques
- How to help people trust you
- What causes someone to break integrity?
- Do you believe in what you’re selling?
I believe integrity is critical to growing your sales process. And as the leader it’s your job to instill integrity into the DNA of your company culture.
Question: How have you experienced a lack of integrity in business?