You cannot be a quality leader if you are not constantly pouring into yourself.
Daily personal growth is tough when you own a business, or you’re a leader.
For this Q&A we dive into this question:
“How do I manage my time so I can have the right balance of own professional development, along with time spent managing team and hospital and figuring everything else out…?”
Here’s what you’ll discover in this episode:
- How to determine where and how you spend your time in personal growth
- What a weekly focus on leadership growth looks like
- What I always recommend for personal growth
- How to manage your hiring process to give you more time
- The biggest key in your hiring process
- How to attract the right people to your business and keep them there
- What the Leadership Crazy Cycle is, steps to get out of it
- 90 Day Initiatives
How To Be a Stronger Strategic Decision-Maker
COVID-19 and Your Business: “Opportunities in the Crisis”