Have you ever discovered that you’re burnt out from work? From life?
Well…where is that coming from?
Is it because you’ve been overworked for too long? Maybe you’ve been overstressed for too long?
(Keep in mind this could be work stress, family stress, and relationship stress.)
In order to avoid burnout there’s a few questions I want you to consider.
- When was the last time you went on vacation?
- How often are you telling people “NO”?
- Do you need to tell some family members or friends or bosses “No”?
- Do you have too much responsibility on your plate?
- Do you have controlling people in your life?
- Are you writing down all you commitments in order to eliminate the unnecessary?
- Are you focused on your health?
- Are you suffering from information overload?
- Are you in control of your calendar?
You hear me talking about this all the time but you must stop making statements and start asking questions. Ask yourself questions. Gain perspective!
Start asking yourself some good questions on how you got to where you.
We want you to be the strongest possible self that you can be.
Question: How do you avoid burnout?