Everyone makes decisions, even monkeys make decisions. But who wants a monkey as a leader? No one.
In this podcast, we are talking about not just making decisions but making strategic decisions. Decisions that lead to the results you desire. Decisions that create movement and build momentum…
Learn how to make stronger, strategic decisions as a leader:
- The leadership dilemma we face, that holds us back
- The 5 Strategic Questions to Ask as a Coach
- What poor strategic leadership looks like and how to solve it
- How we can learn strong decision-making from an Eastern culture
- How one poor decision can cost leadership more than $250