How To Control Your Emotions:
The Emotional Bell Curve
On this episode of The Chris LoCurto Show, we’re talking about the Emotional Bell Curve and how to control your emotions (in a healthy way).
Don’t Lose The Championship Race Because You Couldn’t Keep Your Cool
This topic was sparked by a recent temper tantrum I witnessed on the race track which resulted in a driver being kicked out of the championship race. He lost his cool. He did not control his emotions.
He’s not alone! Many of us have a hard time controlling our emotional response in negative situations, but our position on the Emotional Bell Curve is NOT fixed! We can change how we react.
In this episode you will learn:
- The Emotional Bell Curve break-down: Poor Performers, the average, and High Performers
- Why Poor Performers turn to Facebook to “vent”
- Why you need to reset your expectations
- How to get to the High Performer side of the Bell Curve
- How controlling your emotions determines your success
- How to dissect the moment