Today we’re talking about how to define your core values.
Now I’m sure for some of you you’re thinking of “corporate core values”.
Well… that’s not what we’re talking about today.
We’re talking about your personal core values, your personal culture.
Let me start off by defining what core values are.
These are the things that you value so much that you filter your life through them. These are things that are so important to you, that are such a high value to you, that you should be filtering your life through them.
You should be making decisions based off of them.
This seems like a no-brainer, but the problem is when we don’t understand what our core values really are and we end up filtering life through things that are not healthy.
Here’s some of the benefits of listening to the show today:
- Why you should have personal core values
- How to have guard rails for your life
- The difference between healthy and unhealthy values
- How to have more directions and energy in your life
- How your values are vital in making decisions every day
- Your decision-making process
- What your leadership has to do with values
- Why God should be your number one value
- How to come up with your core values
- How to filter your life through your values