Subscribe to the podcast: [button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/chris-locurto/id522095976?mt=2″ size=”medium” target=”_blank”]iTunes[/button] [button link=”http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-chris-locurto-show” size=”medium” target=”_blank”]Stitcher Radio[/button] [button link=”https://soundcloud.com/chrislocurto” size=”medium” target=”_blank”]SoundCloud[/button]
You probably know that if your team doesn’t know where there are going…they lose interest.
They get bored.
Where there is no vision the people start to fall apart.
It’s your job as the leader to set that vision. If your not the one setting the vision then it’s your job to help communicate the vision to your team. ALL. THE. TIME.
It’s something we do in StratPlan and it’s something you should do too!
In this show you will learn:
- A quick way to communicate your companies vision
- Why your team needs a vision
- Is the dress black and blue or white and gold?
- Why a company vision is vital when leading
- How to Inject Passion into your team