Every person is in sales. Let me say it again, EVERY PERSON IS IN SALES.
I doubt there’s anyone reading this that isn’t selling in some capacity – we all have some aspect of sales in our lives and businesses.
On the show today I’m going to go through a process of questions that you should have in place to grow your sales. Are your sales struggling? Do you know how to increase it?
I’m about to give you a framework for reverse engineering your sales success.
- How your product could be leading to poor sales.
- How to price your product.
- How your customers can help you fine-tune your offer.
- The real reason for marketing.
- The importance of a sales pitch. Your reps do have an actual sales pitch right?
- Why you need sales metrics.
- The vital role of productivity for your sales reps
If today’s podcast leaves you feeling overwhelmed or you do not see a clear path to sales growth, schedule a sale coaching call with Joel Fortner so you can fix this TODAY.
Trust me…he will make you look like a rock star!