How To Handle Negative People In Your Life
Negative people poison the lives of those around them…
1. How are you dealing with negative people in your life?
2. How do healthy people deal with negative people and their toxicity?
I’m in the hot seat this week and I’m answering these two questions, and five more to help you deal with negative people.
Remember the Naysayer, the Know It All, the Drama Queen, the Taker, the Impossible To Please, the Manipulator, the Judge, and the Self Critic? They’re the 8 negative people you should avoid.
Learn how to handle negative people without getting sucked into their drama:
The 7 questions I answer on today’s episode:
1. Why does knowing who these people are matter…how do negative people affect us?
2. What are some affects of being influenced by a negative person or toxic people? What does it look like?
3. If I’m looking at my current relationships and the people that I have in my life, how do I go about evaluating those relationships? How do I determine the toxicity of those people closest to me?
4. If we know these negative people are in our life and affecting you, what steps can we take right now to help?
5. What can we do to change our interactions with these types of people? And if they don’t change, what can we do?
6. You always say, “Watch it like a movie.” What does that mean when it comes to negative people?
7. What would you say to someone who is struggling with the Self Critic?
How To Handle Negative People with Chris LoCurto…
Heather: So today we’re talking about a followup to a previous episode that we cut about the eight negative people you should avoid…
Chris LoCurto: Well, a few weeks ago we helped you identify these eight types of negative people in your life, potentially in your life. Some of you may have all eight. And if so, I am so sorry. And this episode is the how to. So how to stop the toxicity, how to stop the frustration with these negative people, how to get healthy even when you have negative people in your life.
Heather: Okay, so we talked about the eight types last time, so why does knowing who these people are matter…I mean how do toxic people affect us? …keep reading the interview here.
Take the next step.
If you don’t get rid of the baggage in your life, you’ll continue to carry it around and pick up more along the way. Take time to get healthy.
Get rid of junk so you can be the best version of yourself. Get healthy!