When will it be enough?
We compare ourselves to others. We try and convince ourselves we’re worth something by getting others to approve of our choices, clothes, houses, cars, and spouses. We think we’re the only ones struggling.
How do we stop? How do we learn to rest, and know we’re enough and loved? How do we find our worth from Christ?
Here’s how to break free from the striving, and start seeking your worth in God:
Key Action Items:
- Discover where you’re getting your worth [2:17]
- The comparison trap leaders fall into and how to spot it [4:06]
- What we’re really doing when we try to impress others [6:08]
- How to know what God says about you, and your self-worth [7:47]
- 2 things that hold us back from understanding our worth in Christ [17:19]