How To Tackle Tough Conversations With Your Team
Tough conversations are something to dread, until you learn a better way to have them.
Chances are there’s a tough conversation you need to be having right now…and for some reason you’ve delayed it.
When you avoid having tough conversations with your team member, it holds back their growth as a team member, and your business growth.
It’s a lose, lose.
On the other side of difficult or tough conversations is progress and growth.
Your team’s capacity is directly linked to your capacity to lead them.
Learn how to lead your team through conflict, struggle, and difficulties…right down into the details of what to say when you’re leading these conversations:
- What holds back leaders from longterm success with tough conversations [1:42]
- Learn the two outcomes of tough conversations for your team [06:05]
- The powerful method to get you started with tackling tough conversations [06:57]
- How to sideline what will keep you from being successful leading your team member to a solution [09:44]
- How to gain perspective from the team member [11:20]
- Next steps in guiding tough conversations [15:56]
- How to guide your team member to “self-discovery” [18:52]
- What to do when a team member is defensive, difficult or defiant in a tough conversation [21:57]
ENDS TODAY – get $100 OFF your tickets or $160 when you buy two or more (valid through Jan., 29, 2019).
- 8,169% Net Profit increase in One Year
- Gained 30 hrs a week back
- 46% Gross Profit increase in One Year
- 25% Team Productivity increase in 8 Months
Get $100 OFF TICKETS, until January 29.
Download the transcript | Download the episode