“Doing your work as unto the Lord…” how to turn a church buzz word into a successful mindset.
TODAY our conversation is centered around the #1 thing I have done in my life as far as growing a business and work. Our first caller asks,
“Professionally, how do I get a game plan to go to the next level and become a top performer in my field, and also be able to spot business opportunities.”
Here’s a taste of what we talk about:
- Doing your work as unto the Lord: how to turn this from a church “buzz word” into a successful mindset
- The one factor that overrides a growth mindset, financial planning, and diversification
- The big “difference maker” between career fulfillment and failed events
- Where society’s concept of “hustle” is greatly lacking
Then we dive into setting culture:
- How to motivate team members to complete tasks
- How to successfully bring on new hires (to get work done you need them to get)
- You have to force the culture that you want, or other people will force it for you.
If you want to be on the show and have your question answered by me, it’s easy to do now. Get on the schedule here.
Thanks for listening folks!
Share the love
If you enjoyed the podcast, please share it! Check out the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Let us know…
Want more? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes!