Do you live and breath details and working within processes? Do you love taking care of people’s needs? Do you thrive off of serving people “in the background”? Do you want to change lives and make a big difference in this world? If you said “yes” to all of these, we want to talk to you. The Poimen Group is looking for a self-motivated, servant-minded administrative superstar to join our Leadership Development team.
The Leadership Development team helps business owners and leaders grow their leadership abilities, their teams, and their profits, and we’re looking for a highly motivated administrative assistant to join the team.
In this position, you’ll help with:
- On-boarding new leaders into our Next-Level Mastermind and Key Leader programs
- Support Next-Level Mastermind Retreats by gathering client key performance indicator data and client “Wins”, arranging client interviews and “Hot Seats”, assisting with creating team-building activities and lessons, building retreat workbooks and presentations, and arranging client lunches
- Communicating with clients about customer service needs
- Setting up client leadership development plans in Asana (online software) once they’ve been established by a coach
- Supporting the strategic planning coaching program by scheduling coaching calls, and communicating information to clients
- Building out leadership development lessons, including self-assessments and worksheets
- Assisting the VP of Leadership Development with other needs
We will train you to…
- Work within existing processes and software programs
- Work very well with our family of clients
- Organize your workload and manage your time to maximize productivity
The right person to join our team is…
- Passionate about what we do
- Constantly going beyond what is expected of you
- A great communicator
- A solution-oriented problem solver
- Positive with a good attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Love to learn and grow
- Calm under pressure
- A people person
- A DETAILS person (did we mention this is a details job? )
- Doesn’t mind repetitive tasks and processes
- Fun and has a sense of humor
- Welcomes criticism for positive improvement
- Drama free
- An active listener
- A self-starter
- Digital graphic design skills
- Familiar with Asana, Adobe, Evernote, Dropbox, SurveyMonkey, and ScheduleOnce
- Loves to make pastries……and bring them to the Leadership Development team to try out.
As a Team Member, you’ll be totally immersed in our culture. Our culture is built around serving others while creating a fun and exciting place to work that will challenge and motivate you.
Our office is a fun, fast-paced place to be. We like to get stuff done and have fun doing it. We hire great people who have a desire to change lives and want to make a difference.
If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you!
Does the above sound like you?