When Magnus was given the keys and title of “President” at Consultwebs he didn’t know what to do.
In his words…
“I didn’t know what I was supposed to do from 8 to 5. I did a lot of work from 8-midnight. It was chaotic…what do I do as the president? I knew the client side and other parts of the business well, but I simply did not know how to be president day to day.”
I didn’t go to “how to be a President” school
Here’s what he did to almost double their business and the size of their team, have much better communication as a leadership team, drastically improve their bottom line and customer service, and land on Inc. Magazine’s list of 5000 fastest growing companies in the US.
This episode is for leaders and business owners, presidents, entrepreneurs, and top-level leaders.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How “rinse and repeat” sabotages your business
- Why you can’t see all the things holding you back in business
- How a marketing firm followed a StratPlan and landed on Inc.’s “fasting growing companies in the US“
- When fear hides itself in business decision-making
- Closing the gap between what you don’t know and what you need to know
- How to transform leadership meetings to create solutions
- Servicing clients to increase their investment
- Why leaders need to be surrounded by like-minded people
- Why “go-do” doesn’t work for your team
“We would not have discovered the issues without outside eyes and ears…
The results that we have seen from StratPlan are here: We have almost doubled our business and the size of our team. We have a much better communication as leadership team and company, a much better leadership team. Bottom line and customer service improved drastically.
If you’re NOT going to implement what you’re going to take from StratPlan, you’re wasting your money.
If you are going to implement and hold your team accountable – it’s a no-brainer. Every single business I know has gone through Stratplan, has implemented, and seen those results.”