Today I’m giving you 5 ways to identify whether or not your root system is holding you back. If you haven’t listened to the episode on Understanding Your Root System, you need this information. Listen to that podcast as soon as possible. When you dig deep into your root system, like we do in the LifePlan process, you will discover:
- The list of lies you believe and how they hold you back
- Things you don’t see that are in your root system
- Things you deny in your root system
- Things you recognize in your root system but avoid instead of address
- Why feeling worthless, not good enough or like you don’t matter is a learned and trained behavior
The sooner you’re able to understand the “why” behind the “what,” the sooner you can change the way you move forward. You discover where your happiness comes from. You discover where your self-worth comes from. You’re able to put up healthy boundaries and change your life.
If any one of theses things is affecting you, you’ve got to work on it right now. The sooner you call the lies “lies,” the sooner you move on to a stronger and healthier you. Pull the junk out, eliminate it, and move on. This isn’t an easy or quick process but that’s why we’ve got LifePlan! If you’re interested in learning more about this process, check out chrislocurto.com/lifeplan.