Recently I asked who you would like to hear on the podcast and so many of you asked to hear from past LifePlan attendees, so today is the day! Stephen Scoggins and April Browning are joining me on the podcast to talk about their LifePlan experiences.
They unpack what it means to go through a LifePlan, and give you the ins and outs of this phenomenal 2-day process.
“LifePlan for me was putting things in proper perspective. Putting things in a perspective to take your past, your present, your future – blend them together, have a clear path…” – Stephen Scoggins
Subscribe to the podcast: [lbdesign_button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/chris-locurto/id522095976?mt=2″ size=”medium” target=”self”]iTunes[/lbdesign_button] [lbdesign_button link=”http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-chris-locurto-show” size=”medium” target=”self”]Stitcher Radio[/lbdesign_button] [lbdesign_button link=”https://soundcloud.com/chrislocurto” size=”medium” target=”self”]SoundCloud[/lbdesign_button]
In this episode, Stephen and April will talk about:
- What made them decide to go through LifePlan
- The most powerful part of the process
- Who LifePlan is for and who they’d recommend going through the process
- How it’s impacted their relationships with family, friends and team members
- Why Stephen is sending his team through LifePlan
- How understanding personality styles factors into the LifePlan
- The toughest, best and worst part of LifePlan
- Life post LifePlan – weeks and months after the event
“If you have any questions within yourself, any doubts, if you’re not 100% certain on the direction your life is headed, I think LifePlan is for you.” – April Browning
If you’re interested in learning more about the process or to schedule a LifePlan, fill out the contact form and we will be in touch with you shortly!