Recently my friend, Robin Robins, asked me to come out to her incredible Boot Camp event. On top of the phenomenal marketing information, she had Mark Sanborn, author of the incredible book, The Fred Factor, as the headline speaker.
So I sat down and interviewed Mark about his newly released book, Fred 2.0
Here are some highlights we discuss in the interview:
- How you can find the life and business you really want
- Becoming a better leader by taking the focus off of you and learning to be a “bigger, better difference maker” in other people’s lives
- How to live an extraordinary life by believing and making the decision to be
- The power of commitment, acting on ideas, starting small and working to continuously get better
- The power of relationships and the 5 important elements of any relationship that take the focus off “me” and put it on somebody else as you work toward being excellent
- And Mark’s unexpected, powerful advice to 20-year old Mark Sanborn
You can pick up a copy of this life-changing book here!
Here’s how you can have a chance to win a copy of Fred 2.0 –
- Leave a comment below in the comment section.
- Fill out the contact form. Don’t put your mailing info in the comment.
- Tweet a link to this post. Click here to Tweet. If you don’t have Twitter, you can use Facebook.
I will pick the winners on Tuesday, July 23, based on your promotion and comments. If you are selected, I will notify you by email.