John G. Miller, the best-selling author of QBQ! The Question Behind the Question, Outstanding! and Flipping the Switch, joins me on the podcast to talk about personal accountability and responsible parenting. QBQ has been a huge part everything I’ve done and I firmly believe in the message of personal accountability in business and in life.
Subscribe to the podcast: [lbdesign_button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/chris-locurto/id522095976?mt=2″ size=”medium” target=”self”]iTunes[/lbdesign_button] [lbdesign_button link=”http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-chris-locurto-show” size=”medium” target=”self”]Stitcher Radio[/lbdesign_button] [lbdesign_button link=”https://soundcloud.com/chrislocurto” size=”medium” target=”self”]SoundCloud[/lbdesign_button]
In this episode, we discuss:
- The QBQ message and how it applies to your business, team and life.
- How to have personality accountability and the questions we must ask ourselves.
- How “why” questions take us to victim thinking, “when” questions take us to procrastination, “who” questions take us to blame and how to turn them into questions behind the question.
- How to hire people with the QBQ mindset and bring the concept to your team.
- Understanding entitlement and how to overcome the entitled mindset.
- Parenting the QBQ way and why our children are a product of our parenting.
- Strong parenting vs. weak parenting and how bullying starts at home.
- The different between parenting children and relating to adult children.
The biggest takeaway of the QBQ message can be answered by asking yourself this question: “Who have I been trying to fix?” Every single one of us has someone in our lives that’s disappointed or frustrated us. When we can let it go and “work on me,” our entire perspective changes.
Would you like to win a free book? If so, go on to iTunes and review the podcast. Be sure to comment on this post with a link to the review so we know how to contact you! Also, check out qbq.com for more great information from John!
Question: How has the QBQ message changed your business and life?
Comment below or use the voicemail app on the right to be featured on an upcoming podcast!