Subscribe to the podcast: [lbdesign_button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/chris-locurto/id522095976?mt=2″ size=”medium” target=”_blank”]iTunes[/lbdesign_button] [lbdesign_button link=”http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-chris-locurto-show” size=”medium” target=”_blank”]Stitcher Radio[/lbdesign_button] [lbdesign_button link=”https://soundcloud.com/chrislocurto” size=”medium” target=”_blank”]SoundCloud[/lbdesign_button]
Rory Vaden, MBA CSP is Cofounder of Southwestern Consulting, a Self-Discipline Strategist and an Internationally Renowned Speaker. His first book Take the Stairs was a #1 Wall St Journal and #2 New York Times bestseller. His new book Procrastinate on Purpose is the first book ever to focus on the emotional side of productivity and it presents 5 methods to literally multiply your time. Listen to his weekly podcast and get free daily insights at: http://www.roryvadenblog.com
After learning about Procrastinate on Purpose you will:
- Have clear methodologies for defining what your priorities really are in life and business
- Feel more empowered to say “no” to the things that don’t matter so you can say “yes” to the things that do
- Understand the way the most successful people in the world think differently about time
- Employ solutions to give yourself more margin in life without compromising your results
- Develop a sense of inner peace and control from embracing and implementing the 5 Permissions of The Focus Funnel™:
- Eliminate: The Permission to Ignore
- Automate: The Permission to Invest
- Delegate: The Permission of Imperfect
- Procrastinate: The Permission of Incomplete
- Concentrate: The Permission to Protect
3 thoughts on “91 | Procrastinate on Purpose with Rory Vaden”
Great podcast Chris! I got a ton of useful info. Definitely a fresh take on some of the old time management ideas!
Chris I don’t know what happened, but I thought you guys got busy with other things, I was totally not getting any of your email from you email list all this year. I was behind by like 10 podcasts since your Mike Hyatt 2 part interview. So I resubscribed today and hopefully I get your emails again, though I didn’t unsubscribe.
Anyway, I got to say that THIS podcast interview was by far the BEST podcast I have ever heard from you on here and from the EntreLeadership podcasts interviews you did. I am a huge John Maxwell fan and THIS was far better then this and even the Daniel Lappin one.
The reason why was because literally EVERY thing Rory said resonated with me because I am already doing all of the things he talked about though I’ve never heard of him nor read his books. Usually when I hear a podcast or a sermon or any message I get three things out of it: 1) A reminder, which is usually 90 percent of what I hear these days. Meaning it’s nothing new, but good to hear again. 2) A conviction, which means it’s something I am not doing and I know I should be doing. 3) A confirmation, which means that I am on the right path.
This podcast was a confirmation that I am on the right path. So THANKS for this one. I will have to listen to this several more times.
Oh and my other favorite was Robin Robins! Epic and Classic!