Did you know that Facebook has 1.5 billion people actively on it? There are already 30 million business pages on Facebook. Is yours one of them? Did you know that it has the most evenly distributed demographic? Which means you’re going to find almost as many 50-year olds on Facebook as you are 20-year olds.
Social media is networking online! So what if your business could get .1% of those people interested in what you are doing, you have increased your reach in your customer base by a thousand times!!
Today, on the show, we are talking all about social media. We walk through the importance of social media in your business, how to use it, and why you should be using it. PLUS, get Savannah’s SOCIAL MEDIA SWIPE FILE! It is a “power” tool FULL of proven tips and tricks that we use here in our business right at your fingertips!
- Why is an editorial calendar important?
- What should be posted on a business platform?
- What is an avatar, and why do businesses need to know what their avatar is?
- Can you explain vanity numbers?
- How do you know what your demographic is?
- What is a swipe file and how do you use it?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to discover who your avatar is.
- How to build loyalty through engagement on social media
- What native posting is and how is applies to different social platforms
- The importance of having a strategy for each platform
- How to measure your engagement on each platform
- Tools, Tips & tricks that we use
- PLUS, so much more good stuff!!!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
We barely scraped the surface of all the ways to market using social media. In what ways are you using social media? Comment below and share, it helps others to grow.
Click here to download the transcript.
6 thoughts on “143 | Savannah Flynn on Social Media Marketing”
Thank you Savannah and Chris. I tried Canva for the first time yesterday, submitted my image to corporate and they loved it! Thank you for the great tips and resources. I appreciate all you do!
Jenn that makes me so happy to hear! Canva has been an incredibly helpful resource to me as well. If you haven’t checked it out, they have a free “Design School” tab for tips, tricks and ideas with graphics. Here’s the link! https://designschool.canva.com/
Really enjoyed this topic, and especially loved how you shared your entrance or start at using social media Savannah – inspiring. Gave me hope that I could learn how to do this for my business too. Thanks for the great information in the swipe file.
Aaron you absolutely can do this for your business. I’m so glad the swipe file was helpful! There are great resources online for social media marketing- can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Amazing article.. I am sharing this post very nice… Thanks to this post…
Thank you! That means a lot!